Changing from my pl600 (silver, DD) but I have shaky hands

I do realize my Pioneer pl600 is the weak in my audio chain. I currently use an ortofon 2m bronze. Considering an upgrade to a Hana mL cartridge. I fear that much more cartridge than that would outstrip my turntable’s ability, at least to be worth the additional cost.

Regarding my hands, I am 49 and have essential tremors (different than Parkinsons). For me to continue with vinyl, I fear that an automatic turntable is what I need

Regarding my other electronics, I have a gold note ds10+ and a ph10. preamp and 211s amp is new audio frontiers. Speakers are the wolf von Langa son, all on a Beaudioful rack

So I feel that the rest of my system is able to handle an analog/turntable upgrade. Given my physical limitations, is there something I am missing? For what it’s worth, I have a spare silver pl600 that is at least parts worthy

I don’t do all vinyl. I stream a lot. But I do enjoy listening to my albums

wvl

@wvl , the Hana is a big mistake. Go get a 2M Black. Then have a large glass of wine, take the stylus out and have at it!

I appreciate the responses, but raising and lowering the tone I’m using a cue lever is not the problem. The problem especially with my shaking hands is moving the tone arm into place on the album. That is why I was looking specifically at either an automatic turntable or just staying with my current turntable. I’d rather not go with an older turntable since that is already what I have currently. For what it is worth the one I have right now I have had since it was purchased new by my father. A one owner turntable

I live in the Birmingham, Alabama area 

Dear @wvl  : How many LPs do you own?

Thank's in advance,

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,

R.

Approximately 300 albums. The collection will probably grow. Mainly classical and jazz, but not exclusively