Preamp for VPI Prime 21 turntable $300-800

Could someone recommend a phono which can match VPI turntable very well? Thank you guys!

classicalguy

@vonhelmholtz Audiogon prohibits @jasonbourne52 from posting his system out of fear of blowing out cloud storage. Plus @jasonbourne52 will spend the remainder of his life just typing all that 💩 in.
If he sold off his collection I bet he could gather enough dough to build a really nice system!

@classicalguy starting price point for a phono stage to match that set up should be at least $2000. McIntosh MP100, Sutherland. Up from there is Pass, Audio Research etc

The quality of your phono stage is extremely critical. Worry about components first. Then whenever you get around to it, cables. 

Thank you everyone here for your input. As you all said, I probably need spend more money in my audio system. 

Audphile1 makes a lot of sense about jasonborne. I would add that if he did sell some of his collection, he may be able to buy some decent cables.

Try to find a used Sutherland Little Loco phono preamp,or a used Parasound JC3+ or even a Whest audio.

There is a Whest Audio PS.30R here on AGON for $1,400.00 right now