Nordost Purple Flare for GoldenEar triton One.R

I just purchased a used pair of GoldenEar Triton One.Rs. I will be powering them with a Naim Uniti Nova in a 17' 6" x 29' by 11' room. I need some cables and have been offered a good deal on the Nordost Purple Flare. I understand that many GE owners use Nordost cables.

My concern is potential brightness, which I want to avoid like the plague. While I have  not found the GE bright on the occasions I have listened to it, my demoes were never super long and I was not able to turn the volume way up. I have never heard it with the Naim. I have read a number of comments about the brightness of the speaker and want to make sure I get a cable that will not sound bright with it while avoiding a colored warm cable. I have not read that the Purple Flare is bright but have read opinions that Nordost cables can be bright. 

Anyway, I am wondering what experiences people have had with this cable and anyone's thoughts on whether I need to be worried about this rig sounding bright.

Thanks in advance. 

128x128shredder

Thanks all.

I have been hearing amazingly good things about the Canare. At that price, not much risk in trying them out.

My only hesitation on the Canare is they are 14 gauge and the speakers are 4ohm. Should I be concerned about that?

My only hesitation on the Canare is they are 14 gauge and the speakers are 4ohm. Should I be concerned about that?

GE easy that these are "compatible with 8ohms" whatever that means. Sterophile say that there are serious dips and a 4 ohm capable amp is required.

Ugh well, I will let you all know how the Canare's work.