Interconnect advice needed

Hi

I need an almost 10 feet interconnect between pre amp and power amp. Both with tubes.
I know all cables affects the signal and naturally I I want this effect to be as small as possible.
I've just bought Klipsch Heresy IV and I don't want the cable to emphase the midrange bump in these speakers even more.

Any suggestion for a cable this long max $1000?

simna

@simna you will sacrifice on cable quality with a long run of XLRs. You won’t be happy. The long cables you will get for $1000 are overpriced cheap pair of 1m interconnects. 
I have experimented with a long 15ft run of Mogami Studio Gold. Spent several weeks listening and eventually moved everything back to be able to use my 1m Acoustic Zen Absolute Copper XLRs. 
In my experience the gains you plan to achieve by moving your components and freeing up space between the speakers for a potentially better soundstage are nullified by using lesser quality interconnects. Mogami just didn’t cut it. I got much better results overall by using the 1m better cables. 
If at all possible, keep your cable runs as short as possible to be able to use the best quality cables possible. 

Forgot to recommend the ICs if you do want to pursue a longer run. Look into Audience Ohno. No emphasis in mids or any frequency range and without a doubt better than the Mogami.

@audphile1 OP using tubes components so i guess balanced in/output are not available. 

3m RCA are not recommend but good shield and good cable arrangement will help to reduce interference 

My bad. I stand corrected - RCA it is.
However, RCA in 3m length should not be an issue at all. I’ve used a 4m BlueJeans RCAs and still do use them as a backup without any issues.
My recommendation with Audience stands.