Interconnect advice needed

Hi

I need an almost 10 feet interconnect between pre amp and power amp. Both with tubes.
I know all cables affects the signal and naturally I I want this effect to be as small as possible.
I've just bought Klipsch Heresy IV and I don't want the cable to emphase the midrange bump in these speakers even more.

Any suggestion for a cable this long max $1000?

simna

@kota1 

It would be interesting to know which cables you compared Mogami Gold with and what made Mogami better.

Did a quick search on the net and found this about Mogami Gold:

"Mogami is the recording industry standard, and I have a home studio wired up with Mogami Gold.
That said, I did try the XLRs out in my home system between DAC, preamp, and amp, and they were handily crushed by Audioquest Colorado. The Colorados are not the most impressive XLRs I have owned. Mogami are reasonably priced industry workhorses, but are not very impressive compared to most audiophile cables over $100."

I needed an interconnect to go between my preamp and amp so I called Chris Van Haus and he made me a wonderful sounding cable which he calls a CU Twist with very high end connectors.  Price was around $300.  It was 2 meters long.  Most of the price was the connectors and labor, the wire itself was very reasonable.  You can call VH Audio and talk to Chris.  He is a wealth of knowledge on what works well with various equipment. 

@simna 

I think you have to compare yourself on your equipment, just add Mogami to your audition list. They can be ordered from Amazon with a 30 day return. I like Audioquest but in my system for my needs and budget the Mogami were preferrable.

@stereo5 

Hmm... I´m in Sweden...
Just the cable and the connectors with shipping, tax, and fees will almost be as if I bought say, Wireworld Eclipse 8, 3 meters/10 feet (which I will try out this weekend) here in Sweden.

Fwiw...i dont know if stereo5 is talkin about "v twist"...have 2 pairs eti/2 pairs aeco.There are other cu models as well... "pulsar" is a killer little wire as well.

Neutral clean goodness.😋...ive stopped lookin.