The New NSMT Model 75 Loudspeaker

The review of the NSMT Model 75 speaker has just been posted on the Stereo Times website. It goes into the details regarding why the 75, which has an on-board sub-woofer, offers terrific musical enjoyment from it's airy extended high end, it's beautifully flushed out mid-band, and powerful room filling bottom end extension. All of this in a rather small foot print speaker, that can be tuned to work in virtually any sized acoustic space. 

Terry London (Teajay)

amorstereo

I would love to try the NSMT model 100 but it's $13k price tag is hard to swallow. I've looked for used pairs, but it's not like tons are sold to begin with.

As someone who's heard both, is the model 100 twice as nice for double the price?
I like both the 75 and 100 form factor (somewhat small footprint) but am skeptical they can provide as much body and low end as my 15" Tannoy Ardens.

Hey yakbob,

The Model 75 gives you, in my opinion, about 80% of the Model 100 for half the price. You might be surprised that the 75 could match the bottom end of your Tannoys, but the ability to tune the bass to your personal taste would provide what you want regarding the low end performance.