The best speaker you ever heard?

In my opinion, the speaker is by far the most important part of the audio system. After all, it is the only part you hear. OK, the other stuff really matters a lot, but without a great speaker... No go.

I am a bit 'speaker-obsessed' I guess, and now I am wondering: What are the best speakers you have ever heard, and what made them the best?
njonker
A set of Optimus 11's, with a dampening pillow and a shun-meow cat on top of each one.
(But you need 250,000 worth of IC's to mate it with the Walkman CD player and the Kenwood KR-810 receiver if you want the TRUE sound!)
HE HE HE I love this site!
With the disclaimer that I have not heard all the candidates in listening situations where I am familiar with the entire system and room, I continue to like the Crosby modified Quad 63's paired with Entec LF-40's crossed at 50 hz driven by tubes; however, I did hear a speaker at CES that I thought, while different from the Quads, was doing some nice things, the Acapella Campaniles driven by tubed electronics from Audio Aero. I was intriqued enough to order a pair of the Campanile "Highs" which have more internal bracing, better crossover parts and silver internal wiring. The speakers have been shipped but have not as yet arrived in North America. Would be curious with respect to comments from others that have heard not only the Campaniles but also the larger speakers from Acapella. I will not be selling the Quads until after I determine that the Campaniles suit my tastes better.
Now Fred, you have been to my home a few times and know that my speakers are the best there are :^).

Please post results if we don't catch each other on the phone before hand.