A perfect song? What are your choices?

Can there be such a thing as a perfect song? I have a suggestion, what are yours? Here is a thought...

128x128falconquest

@serjio 

@cd318  

You don’t understand - now the sixth scientific revolution is underway ... the fate of mankind directly depends on whose hands the technologies will be - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ALLOW the oligarchs ... otherwise ordinary people will end - they simply do not need the owners of huge money and will be destroyed (some covid or war) ... The only way for the broad masses of people to survive is to unite - only then they are strong. (the oligarchs will do their best to interfere with this - fascism, nationalism, inciting religious conflicts) ... the more fools, the easier it is for the oligarchs to gain the upper hand. Capitalism is synonymous with selfishness - loneliness - this system is completely inappropriate!

Serjio I hope I can understand your concerns that the human race is in great danger. These are my concerns too.

Just as soon as the mass of humanity is no longer required to keep a small elite of globalist (bankers) in the lifestyle they are are accustomed to, that same mass of humanity will indeed become surplus to requirements.

You could even argue that we peasants have only ever been tolerated as long as we served a useful function.

However, in the meantime we can all try to put real information out there so that more people can use it to decide for themselves.

You might well also be right in that the situation is becoming increasingly grave. You only have to look at the escalation of the Ukraine situation to see that, but it's also pointless in getting ourselves overly distressed by events we cannot control.

In the meantime life goes on in its wonderful way.

"In the meantime, life goes on in its wonderful way."

That's the only sensible thing that I got from your post @cd318

@roxy54 

I'm glad for that.

I'm sure you tried your best, and that's what counts the most, isn't it?

Anyway...how about this for a near perfect tune?