Joseph Audio: Perspectives and Pearls

There have been several recent threads that have included both of these speaker. However, much of the discussion has focused on the Perspectives, with a number of positive reviews. I am quite interested in hearing them, but am also seriously considering the far more expensive Pearls as well. 

I am wondering if anyone has done a direct comparison or has upgraded from the Perspectives to the Pearls?  I am specifically interested if the Pearls might overwhelm my room (13 X 18 with 9 foot ceilings) which is not a space dedicated to my system (it's my living room.)

Thanks in advance for your experiences with these two speakers. 

128x128thr1961

I have had my perspectives up and running for a few weeks now and will be posting my impressions over the weekend. After a few weeks, I just made some cabling changes, and will also comment on that as well. 
I ended up with the Rosewood finish and am really thrilled with how they look. I can also say that I am hearing all sorts of new details in my reference recordings and am quite sure that there is even more improvement ahead as the hours increase. 
One thing of note is that I am likely going to bi-wire them once I finalize my cable decisions. Is anyone else on this thread doing this?
More to follow, but wanted to share my update!

@thr1961 I have spoken to Jeff Joseph about biwiring as I have a pair of Pulsars (v1). Jeff said that he really hears no difference with biwiring, and suggested using regular cables with a quality set of jumpers (he seems to like Cardas).

Makes no sense why Mr Joseph would add 2 sets of binding posts if it makes no difference. It's an added expense for the manufacturer and a larger expense for the customer. 

It makes sense from an economic standpoint.  There have been speaker manufacturers who don't believe biwiring makes a difference, but they are selling to an audiophile community in which many think it does, and demand speakers that can be bi-wired.  So...sell 'em what they want.

One of my friends has heard the Pearls and $32K KMD 700R’s and liked the KMD 700R’s more.. was more musical engaging more real sounding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtrziEh2S6s