Qobuz hell

Ending a subscription with qobuz turned out to be hell. I did it two weeks ago only to find out that my account is still active and I am still being charged. I contacted qobuz yesterday and the first response was from a bot saying at 9AM they will be back online tomorrow. Which is actually today, so when I got online to figure out what happened, I received the rudest, most useless responses and then ending the chat by the agent. So as of now, I am unable to cancel my subscription - I don't want to use it, pay for it etc. I found it mediocre anyway.

I have no doubt I will spend many hours trying to cancel it in the coming days and get horrible treatment.

grislybutter

Sounds like a pain, I’m too impatient to bother with that. Whatever I give up with Amazon Music is fine with me. Ease of doing business is a major consideration.

Thanks for posting this. 

Looks like there is a glitch in their system, in any case; hope you get a resolve soon. They have been very responsive to my queries, typically within 48-72 hours.

You can go right into your account from Roon  and turn off the monthly subscription.

When you pay it’s by the month once you stop it it will go to the calendar day your started .