Qobuz hell

Ending a subscription with qobuz turned out to be hell. I did it two weeks ago only to find out that my account is still active and I am still being charged. I contacted qobuz yesterday and the first response was from a bot saying at 9AM they will be back online tomorrow. Which is actually today, so when I got online to figure out what happened, I received the rudest, most useless responses and then ending the chat by the agent. So as of now, I am unable to cancel my subscription - I don't want to use it, pay for it etc. I found it mediocre anyway.

I have no doubt I will spend many hours trying to cancel it in the coming days and get horrible treatment.

grislybutter

“I did cancel it "successfully" from the menu”

@grislybutter 

Did you receive email confirmation from Qobuz stating your subscription has been cancelled successfully? 

Sounds like you lost about 7 bucks. And your mind over it. Weird reaction in an expensive hobby. You are obviously mad at something else. Hope it gets resolved, whatever it is.

@baylinor 

$12

but you are right, lot of typing for not so much $.

and I am right too, expecting something to cancel when I cancel it and not continue to charge me. And if you read it, my MAIN issue is customer service. 

Sounds like a pain, I’m too impatient to bother with that. Whatever I give up with Amazon Music is fine with me. Ease of doing business is a major consideration.

Thanks for posting this.