Anyone else have issues with Tidal?

I have a constant issue with Tidal.  While listening to an album or a radio station Tidal exits after 3 or 4 tracks, just as if I clicked on exit Tidal. I don't have this with any other streaming app, Pandora, etc. I have written to Customer Service and Tech Support 6 times. They never reply. Worst Customer Service I have ever seen.  Thanks, Peter

tazi57

I’ve had Tidal for a few years. I streamed a with laptop and about 2 years ago switched to a dedicated streamer. I’ve had occasion to stream from my phone to a Bose portable speaker while working in the garage or yard. Since I was at home Tidal dropped one devise over the other. When I’m away from home and not on same IP, I haven’t encountered this. I recently gave my son my account info to try the MQA as I bought him a Bluesound N130 for Christmas and he lives in a different state. It’s only been a couple weeks but it hasn’t dropped him. I don’t use Roon, but I find Tidal to be pretty aggressive in protecting its single user subscription. Not sure if this helps, but I thought it couldn’t hurt. Regards , Mike B. 

I have both Tidal and Qobuz. I hear a difference and Qobuz has better sound on most side by side comparisons. 
I wish Qobuz format would improve more.  I find that you need to go to an album in order to find a single track annoying. I think it’s an easy fix but there must be a reason why they do not offer it. 

I have that occasionally when listening from computer, never with streamer...

Thanks everyone for the info. I use Roku for streaming and Roku does not offer Qobuz. My system is simple, Roku into my NAD DAC which has HDMI that sends audio to my Cary integrated and video to my monitor. I have three systems and each has its own Roku, but only one is in use at a time. I have no problem with Pandora or any other streaming service. I can only say that Tidal has good audio quality but lousy or non existent customer service. Time to cancel.