Anyone else have issues with Tidal?

I have a constant issue with Tidal.  While listening to an album or a radio station Tidal exits after 3 or 4 tracks, just as if I clicked on exit Tidal. I don't have this with any other streaming app, Pandora, etc. I have written to Customer Service and Tech Support 6 times. They never reply. Worst Customer Service I have ever seen.  Thanks, Peter

tazi57

@tazi57 

If you expecting anything in the way of a response or "customer service" you are wasting your time.

I had my credit card expire and what should have been a straight forward solution, somehow morphed into my eventually having to switch to paying by PayPal.

Money grubbing rich people ruining this world.

I’ve had Tidal for a few years. I streamed a with laptop and about 2 years ago switched to a dedicated streamer. I’ve had occasion to stream from my phone to a Bose portable speaker while working in the garage or yard. Since I was at home Tidal dropped one devise over the other. When I’m away from home and not on same IP, I haven’t encountered this. I recently gave my son my account info to try the MQA as I bought him a Bluesound N130 for Christmas and he lives in a different state. It’s only been a couple weeks but it hasn’t dropped him. I don’t use Roon, but I find Tidal to be pretty aggressive in protecting its single user subscription. Not sure if this helps, but I thought it couldn’t hurt. Regards , Mike B. 

I have both Tidal and Qobuz. I hear a difference and Qobuz has better sound on most side by side comparisons. 
I wish Qobuz format would improve more.  I find that you need to go to an album in order to find a single track annoying. I think it’s an easy fix but there must be a reason why they do not offer it. 

I have that occasionally when listening from computer, never with streamer...