Klipsch forte II what league are they in?

Read some good things on the net about these. Fine, but do these play in the same league as the likes of harbeth, proac and reynaud or are they just a really good, middle of the road, fun, plays loud, good bass, economical, musical, party speaker? Are they a serious audiophile speaker by comparison with the others?
catsmeow
Without a doubt, one of the best "bang for the buck" speakers little money can buy. If you can find a pair for $200.00, buy them. $500.00, buy them. Love mine and have used them with 200w/ch B&K amp, NAD receiver, Denon 105w/ch integrated, and Marantz 52w/ch vintage receiver. All combos were great. IMO.

Bill
Speaking of Klipsch..I have some 1987 Belles for sale for a very reasonable price.Finish is medium oak in 8 condition.
There are a pair of Fortes or other Klipsch somewhere in my future.

The Klipsch are a design that I believe can make some very nice music for reasonable cost using a totally different approach than the speakers I run currently and like.

I usually cannot resist trying something different on occasion. That's why I keep more than one pair of speakers in multiple rooms around. Variety is the spice of life!
My brother-in-law once asked me why anyone would have more than one pair of speakers. I told him not everyone has a best friend who owns a high end store and is there to guide him. And allows him to freely trade things back and forth. Not to mention the best friend discount. For instance, his buddy brings over several phono preamps, power amps or preamps and they audition them together. "Do you like the Cary, the Blue Circle, or the VTL? Take these speakers home and tell me what you think." He has no idea how lucky he is.
I suspect they are in teh major leagues but more like the Toronto Blue Jays or the Atlanta Braves and perhaps not quite the Yankees, Red Sox, or the current day Phillies.