Network Acoustics Eno Streaming System vs SGC Optical Isolation System

Has anyone directly compared between the two? If my conversion isn't off, it looks like the Eno Streaming System is roughly $1,000 compared to the SGC Optical Isolation System at $350 (sale) w/linear power supply. 

Eno:

https://www.networkacoustics.com/product-category/streaming-systems/

SGC Optical System: 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3

@lalitk 

The MUON filter system  has received really excellent reviews and owner feedback. I wonder how the “Pro” version is presumably better in a home audio system environment. IOW what’s to be gained in a practical day to day sense?

Charles

Hello @lalitk and all,  As you know I also have the M12 Gold switch, and agree it is amazing, especially with the JCAT power supply.  I also have the Muon Filter System x 2. (Two systems)  I had them prior to the M12, and simply kept them inline after my switch which serves both of my systems.  Tonight, I decide to evaluate my Makua with onboard Tambaqui system to see if the Muon still makes a difference with the M12.  My wife and I Listened to Liberty about 6 times, with and without the Muon.

The answer was clear to us; the Muon still makes a noticeable improvement, even with the M12 Gold.  And we each independently heard this.  With the Muon, sound was richer, smoother, bigger, more air and space and just plain easier feeling. She described it as warmer feeling.

Now I too am anxious to hear the pro.  Some lucky person will be acquiring my Muon!  BTW, I do not feel the ER is still needed.

good thread guys.

I'm an Etherregen user and I feed it with optical from a Cisco 2960. Adding in the optical was very noticeable.

I have a cheap Chinese 10mhz clock on the ER. That does make an audible difference. 

I too am drawn to the simplicity of passive network acoustic filters. I might be up for trying the pro this year.

I have very good power supplies (Ferrum Hypsos on the ER and a long dog audio LPS on the clock.

Adding fiber to my Ethernet connection produced the biggest impact of any tweek I’ve done to my system. Combine that with a linear power supply, and a wireworld starlight platinum Ethernet cable and it’s even gone to the next level. Btw, I’m using a node with a pd creative power supply upgrade. This has all been so inexpensive to do it’s been fun! Best tweek I’ve ever done. 

I have always wondered about so many filters, switches in the streaming setup.  Diminishing returns?  With that being said I  have DX Engineering filters and an Add Powr symphony I O.  I think each item does different things.  The results are space around the voices and instrument, very good detail.  Excellent soundstage.  Adding finishing touches to a streaming setup really takes the music to OK I'm satisfied now phase!!