HELP!!!! Newbie looking for a decent 2 channel power amp in the $1,000 range

I am trying find a decent 2 channel power amp to replace my Sonos Amp connected to Kef R3's and RSL Speedwoofer MKII.

I was considering the Emotiva TA2 but based on the comments/reviews here I beleive I could do better going 2X on price over the Emo and be open to a used unit.  I prefer  warm to neutral with detail sound profile.I'd also like an amp that is north of 100 WPC becuase my listening space is midsized (open floor plan approx 600 SF).

Thanks to all in advance!

balooo2

I have an NAD C 268 and it really blends nicely with my Naim Preamp while not heating the place up. Not too bright; not too warm. Let's the pre-amp and source dictate the feel. 80 WPC that will more than drive what you desire. Also, can be put in bridge-mode [to Mono] if you wanted to pick up a second some time and have 300 WPC. 

A23 was in production until 2018, so the + model should be only a few years old.  Sounds like you're set!

+4, 5 or 6 (lost count) for Parasound. I own a Zonemaster 2350 for the past 2 years and couldn’t be happier. I have only considered going up in the line if thinking about an upgrade. I also have some AudioLab gear (no amps though) and have confidence in recommending them. I have no experience in the others mention and assume all would make you happy at your price point.

@jbuhl Yes, I am very familiar with the Wyred for sound Sonos mods however I am extremly pleased with results simply putting a Schiit Modi in the chain achieves.And based on my understanding you would still need a dac after the mod.So... why not simply deploy a decent dac, recieve as intended updates from Sonos and be done with it?   Yes the Sonos is limited to CD quality bit rate etc for... now. Beyond CD quality is a little over rated IMHO. I've learned to be patient with Sonos development; who would have thought Apple music would be lossless? But here it is.

I have several better dacs but the Modi being always on with little to no power use is set it and forget it, works well in my use cases,again I have multiple users that will be getting the benefit of my set up. I've been in the Sonos universe for the better part of 15 years now and the ease of use is outstanding sound quality can be meh to some out of the box (me included) to most...just fine.

I'm fortunate to have a family that loves music but are indifferent to audio gear sometimes I'm a little jealous :)

I recently saw a Job 225 for right at $1000.00

Goldman designed if I remember correctly