What the best 89-90 db speaker I can buy for 3k?

I need a new 3kish speaker that will be used for Classical only
in a 17x 13 space driven by a fully modded Bottlehead III pre and an AVA Synergy 450 ,225 watt per side amp.

No Maggies please, something with at least a 89db efficiency,also do not care for Vandies.
schubert
Thanks Opus88, Q900 is on my short list, always liked KEF.
Keep reading Q900's are great but that R 900's are world beaters-LOL.
FWIW, of all the speakers I ever heard, which in 40 yrs audiopiling is a few, the ones that I liked the best were Hales Transcendence , but of course they are all old now
and as I am too, I could never manhandle those 150 lb pups anyway(sob) .
Schubert: When I had to downsize from my Dunlavy SC-4s I really had very little idea as to where I should go. Like you, I'm up there agewise(just had my 70th)and it has been many years since I've had to face the prospect of looking for a new speaker. There is so much out there, it's mind boggling. And that applies to personal opinions too. I semi-dreaded the idea of having to travel hundreds of miles to audition speakers in showrooms with components that were foreign to me. In my reading forays, I came across a review of the Kef Q900s by Kalman Robinson in Stereophile. Mr.Robinson has been one of a handful of reviewers whose audio opinions I have respected over the years. Another has been Robert Deutsch, whose review of the Dunlavy SC-4s when they came out greatly influenced me to purchase them. Until very recently I had happily owned them for nearly 18 years. But, to cut to the quick, after reading Kalman's very positive impressions of the Kefs as well as the similar views of others on this speaker, I decided to go for a pair. Thus far, I am quite pleased with what I hear, and I consider them a steal at their retail price. Until you just mentioned them, I had not heard anything about the R900s. I just read Markus Sauer's review of them in the June, 2012 issue of SixMoons Audio. Interestingly, I found his impressions to be uncannily similar to mine of the Q900s in nearly every respect. There's a pretty big difference in price between the R900s and the Q900s, something to reflect on for anyone seriously considering the two. Incidentally, I too have fond memories of association with Kef. I used to own the 105.2, and recall how enamoured I was when I first auditioned them at Peter McGrath's Sound Components in Coral Gables, Florida donkey's years ago. In any event best of luck, Schubert, whatever you decide. With our aging ears, we old farts need it!