HELP!!!! Newbie looking for a decent 2 channel power amp in the $1,000 range

I am trying find a decent 2 channel power amp to replace my Sonos Amp connected to Kef R3's and RSL Speedwoofer MKII.

I was considering the Emotiva TA2 but based on the comments/reviews here I beleive I could do better going 2X on price over the Emo and be open to a used unit.  I prefer  warm to neutral with detail sound profile.I'd also like an amp that is north of 100 WPC becuase my listening space is midsized (open floor plan approx 600 SF).

Thanks to all in advance!

balooo2

As previously mentioned above, Schiit, Odyssey and Parasound. Although personally I have zero experience with Parasound amps and cannot vouch for their prowess. 

Might consider a PS Audio S300 (class D).  You can pick those up for ~$1k used.    And +1 on The Rogue Suggestion and Parasound.

No preamp, just direct from a DAC?

I second your aversion to Emotiva. I tried one of their products and found it bright and just not what I would call hi-fi.

Van Alstine Vision SET 120 Power Amplifier, $1,199.00.
https://avahifi.com/collections/power-amplifiers/products/vision-set-120-power-amplifier
Have not heard it. But circling back to preamps, his Transcendence RB10 preamp is terrific - both musical and accurate.

Kept waiting for pre mention as well.

Some good stuff above.

LSA New-Chat with Walter. He loves to deal.

Van Alstine. More $ but next level for sure. Be respectful.

Parasound. Any JC gear may be your best bet. Talk to Phil.

Don't buy anything over 5 years old. 

+1 for the Schiit. If you get in in your set up and it does not fill the room (which it will) you can save up and for $600 over your top end you can run two as mono blocks. Just make sure you know your neighbors.