2023 Audio System Wish List

I’ve been doing this for years now- and it’s time for our 2023 wish list!

in 2022, I put together a very effective bedroom system- Wharfedale Diamond 12.2 speakers on Monoprice stands driven by an NAD 316BEE V2 integrated amp, fed by a Bluesound Node (n130). As a result of moving my node out of my main system I bought an Auralic Aries G1 for streaming in my main system.

My main goal for 2023 is to explore and add more music. Streaming has been a fantastic way of exploring new to me music, and in some instances after streaming an album, I also wound up buying it on vinyl.

What’s your audio goal for 2023. A new preamp? A DAC? Music?

Enjoy 🥂

128x128zavato
tomic601

thanks for the good wishes and offer to help. Luckily it's my right foot, so I can drive some. 

I got home from the hospital, thinking " where am I gonna put the rolling rack" with bag of antibiotic like they use in hospital. Happy surprise, a pressurized bag, shaped like a small nerf ball, fits in your pocket, very easy.

I call them mini pinapples…hope i never see another…

100 = good stock

@stereo5 best and prayers also to you !

I hope to buy a new DEQX Pre 8 preamp/ DSP to replace my old DEQX. I'm rather frustrated because DEQX first promised the new product line would be available third quarter 2022; Then fourth quarter 2022.  Nor who knows.  Supply chain and semiconductor shortage problems are a bitch.

stereo5

You have to hang in there for Our Pink Floyd discussions. Looking forward in reading your impressions on the new "Animals" release.

Happy Listening!

facten

Still looking for a meet-and-greet to hear your Neodio Origine Player.

Happy Listening!