DAC recommendations

Okay. So, before this becomes the typical dac battle, let me explain what I have and what I’m looking for. My system consists of an Aric Audio Custom 300b PSET amp(almost always in class A set mode), Audio Note an-e/lx speakers, Cambridge cxn v2 streamer modified by ModWright tube dac and a Topping d90 dac. I can switch back and forth to get a tube sound from the ModWright or a more “accurate” depiction of the recording through the Topping. After a few months, I think I want something in the middle. The tube dac lacks a little clarity and the Topping is very critical of poor recordings. Both have their times when they sound better but I’m seeking a middle ground. 
Here’s what I’m looking for. I would like clarity, without being analytical. But most of all, I want natural sounding! I want a piano to sound like a piano etc…Lastly, I prefer a bit more bass and less bright sounding. Does this dac exist?

Ive looked at the Denafrips Terminator 2 and would prefer not to spend $6800. Does the Venus 2 fit? Bricasti m3? Other suggestions? I have some high quality components and would like a dac to match. Thanks in advance 

earthbound

If I chose to go with the Bricasti m3 and Qobuz, would it require a land line from the router to the Bricasti? It’s a long run, 50 feet, and would require additional work. I’m trying to find the simplest quality sound solution. Less boxes, less wires etc…

How is Air Play deficient? They have recently gone Lossless and stream high def files. Am I missing something?

Airplay is limited to 16/44.1.  That's not exactly hi-res today.

If I chose to go with the Bricasti m3 and Qobuz, would it require a land line from the router to the Bricasti? It’s a long run, 50 feet, and would require additional work.

You could use a USB WiFi dongle.

Was curious about using a dongle. I do now. For Air Play with the Cambridge it limits resolution to 16/44. Not sure if that will be the same. Still sounds good but would be nice to not lose resolution. Thank you for the response. 

It’s been a long time since I’ve replaced a system, 25 years actually. I’ve forgotten how annoying it is to have to choose which “revolutionary “ options to opt for. Less wires means a dac with a built in streamer. What happens when tech changes? Or do I go Denafrips Terminator 2 with a separate streamer. More boxes but only have to change streamer as tech evolves. What if internal streamer shits the bed? Arg! I need a personal assistant to take care of all this. As well as a job that pays more! My head is spinning.