Add a Linear power supply or iFi SPDIF Purifier2?

I am currently using a Naim Unitiserve streaming from a Western Digital NAS, then using coaxial to a APL DSD-S DAC.  I am considering to spend several hundred dollars to add some tweaks rather than spending $2000+ to buy a new streamer/server.  I am considering replacing the switch mode power supply with a linear power supply, or the iFi SPDIF Purifier2.  

For the LPS, since I am not planning to spend a lot of money, I am going to try one of those from China which the quality is a bit of an unknown.  But I think it should still be better than the original power supply.  

For the I Purifier2, I read it reclock the signal going into the DAC.  However, the APL convert the signal to DSD first.  I am guess that conversion should do some clean up or reclocking, so I am not sure if the iPurifier will be beneficial.

Which one do you think will offer a bigger improvement?  

gte357s

Small Green Computer has a reasonably priced LPS.  I have one for my custom PC streamer.

Thanks.  That one gives 4A.  My switch mode power supply says 11V-4.2A.  So, it is 0.2A short, will that work?

What does the unit it is powering say?  I would guess yes, it will work.  Digital stuff doesn't use much amperage generally.

Small green computer appears to be a branded version of the ebay ones that sell cheaper and have the same case and cosmetics.

I have 4 of the Farad (not cheap) supercap based LPSs for my DAC and upscaler.  they are excellent. they run cool.  I've had and gotten rid of other Supercap based LPS that ran hot to the touch which greatly reduces longevity and reiability.

I have 2 of the cheap Chinese ebay LPS powering my ROCK (just a NUC) and my Etherregen switch. The ether-regen has a lot of features to eiminate noise and did pretty well with the switching power supply but it seems better and cooler with the Ebay LPS.  Both the ebay LPSs are not supercap based and run cool.

I say power supply over the pruifier.