Add a Linear power supply or iFi SPDIF Purifier2?

I am currently using a Naim Unitiserve streaming from a Western Digital NAS, then using coaxial to a APL DSD-S DAC.  I am considering to spend several hundred dollars to add some tweaks rather than spending $2000+ to buy a new streamer/server.  I am considering replacing the switch mode power supply with a linear power supply, or the iFi SPDIF Purifier2.  

For the LPS, since I am not planning to spend a lot of money, I am going to try one of those from China which the quality is a bit of an unknown.  But I think it should still be better than the original power supply.  

For the I Purifier2, I read it reclock the signal going into the DAC.  However, the APL convert the signal to DSD first.  I am guess that conversion should do some clean up or reclocking, so I am not sure if the iPurifier will be beneficial.

Which one do you think will offer a bigger improvement?  

gte357s

It "should" sound better than SMPS. I have gone that route. But do compare by listening. I do have the SPDIF Purifier2. It made a big improvement in clarity. And it has an Toslink tap on the side for a second output.

Of the two choices I believe it makes the largest improvement in SQ, especially sweet for the $89.20 I found one last month.

@fuzztone thanks.  You definitely scored a great deal for the iPurifier.  May I ask what LPS you tried?  And what DAC do you use?

Small Green Computer has a reasonably priced LPS.  I have one for my custom PC streamer.

Thanks.  That one gives 4A.  My switch mode power supply says 11V-4.2A.  So, it is 0.2A short, will that work?