Experience with Black Cat and/or Triode lab Wires

I am considering Triode Lab Wire or Black Cat. I’m aware of the unfortunate passing of Chris, so I’m willing to buy used or new. My price range is $400 per meter for (rca/rca) interconnect, and $600 for SC’s. The Triode wires are priced in line with my budget, as are the entry level offerings from Black Cat. I have concern that while the Triode cable have a strong following, perhaps they’re geared toward low power amps and high efficiency speakers. Their company is called Triode after all. My system is a Naim XS integrated with phono and Harbeth C7's. I need Interconnects for Well Tempered Simplex 2 (RCA outputs) and then for step up transformer to phono. Also need speaker cables. 

fjn04

I recommend triode wire labs products without hesitation or reservation. I have never heard that their product offerings are geared towards low power amps or high efficiency speakers. I would email or call Triode wire labs and the owner Pete will freely discuss what application might work best with your gear. He is very accessible

I use TWL speaker cables and they are excellent. I have not tried their interconnects or power cables but others seem to really like them.

For $400/m I’d opt for Acoustic Zen Matrix Ref II interconnects on a used market. 
Pair them with Acoustic Zen Hologram II speaker cables (used) and forget cables for a while.