California Audio Labs

Anyone knows if there is still a place where I can bring a California Audio Labs cd that doesn't work anymore? Europe or US?

128x128dennisgr

Dennisgr:

Here is the telephone # on their website 860-567-5801.

I got some weird stuff when I tried the Email and could not get through (I'm in the USA).

If you strike out, let me know (in this thread) and I will call and attempt to direct them to this/your thread.

I'm busy tomorrow with errands, but can try afterwards during their listed business hours on Sunday, Monday or later on.

I've been using a late production CAL Icon MKII for 20 years now.

DeKay

I am in the USA Northern New Jersey if you want to ship a unit to me.  Can repair upgrade any audio component.

Hi there
I have a CAL Aria MkIII and I really want to see it fixed! The problem is that it is a Unit for European 220V AC
Also I brought it to to 2 technicians who said that without a Service manual and some circuit schemas cannot understand anything....one said it is the display controller chip that has a problem. Indeed the player switches on, the display tries to switch on but starts flickering in a very strange way...
If you really think you can help please send me a PM or a mail to [email protected]
Dennis

Appreciate the shout out jafant. 

Far as CAL CD Player repairs, sorry but we're not a repair shop and only restore pieces that we own. Just not enough time when it comes down to it.

However we've compiled a thorough list on our site where you might be able to receive service. Google Reviews may also assist finding a shop in your local area.

Good luck -