B & W Matrix 801 S3 and tube amplifier

I cannot find an impedance graph for B & W 801 S3.. The manufacturer states min impedance of 4 ohm and recommends amp of at least 50W. I am wondering if a 60W tube amp such as Conrad Johnson MV 60 or Premier 11A would do the job for mostly low level listening in a small-mid size room. Does anybody have experience with similar combination ? Would ss Conrad Johnson amp be a much better match ?
pvctor
"“This amp is a copy of the Williamson circuit from 1947 without the driver stage. Not very quick and average bass performance."

This is just the opposite of what the 801's 12" woofer needs to sound its best.
Rrog and Marakanetz

When someone asks for an opinion I like to read about direct experiences and real data. Based on the OP’s requirements – which may change, my reply was based on his OP. I figure he can make a decision based on his own.

How do we know he doesn't have a friend down the street who has this amp he can borrow. We don't. Not enough info yet.

Just remember when someone says:

Yes it should work

This implies it will work – you will get sound - does not imply it will sound good to the OP. This is subjective.

Which is why I said.

But like anything else in this hobby especially an amp it should be trialed – imo – unless the money involved is no big deal so you can sell it later if you don’t like it.

05-08-13: Rrog
"“This amp is a copy of the Williamson circuit from 1947 without the driver stage. Not very quick and average bass performance."

This is just the opposite of what the 801's 12" woofer needs to sound its best.

Rrog - I agree which is why I put it out there for Pvctor to consider.

Cheers
i think technical work along with testing of technical work on various components is considered to be direct experience by definition and i didn't say that it won't work. it will only for a while.
Thanks everybody for the comments. I will focus my search on solid state amp(s). So far I have Simaudio Moon w5 on my radar and I am curious about CJ MF 2500A.. Parasound seams like a good suggestion (will have to do some reading on their models) .. Are Parasound amps reliable? Do they retain value over time ? Any other suggestion for a secondhand amp in approximately $1500 - $2500 price range that would go well with CJ PV 12 and B & W 801 S3 ?
Parasounds IME are very reliable which is probably why they have one of the strongest warranty's, 5 years parts and labor. Of all the brands that I have custom installed, other than possibly McIntosh, they give me the least problems.