QSA Power Jitter Power Conditioner, anyone tried it?

I’ve got a Yellow one on order. Has anyone else tried it? I have the QSA stones in several places in my system. I tried the light blue fuses, and liked them, but ended up replacing them with the SR purples. This Power Jitter seems like a good way for someone who is is open to these kind of tweaks, but doesn’t want to mess around with fuses, to try QSA.

tommylion

I ordered the Red jitter for Christmas. 😄. I will see how it goes on the PSM156 at the wall receptacle which is a QSA violet. I also have an ADD POWR Wizard on the  circuit next to the violet receptacle so I’m curious how they will mate. Thanks to Iwin and others for their feedback!

Watiting for him to get the violet plug in stock and will try it between the wall outlet and my Blue Circle 6000 power conditioner. I will say that when I added a Shunyata Defender into the same wall socket that there was an additional uptick in SQ

@t-ramey & fasten let us know what your impressions are once you get them in your system.

Do these adapters work well with mono block amps? Or are they better suited with digital equipment?

ozzy

In addition to my last post, I have a Niagara 7000 and Dragon power cords, do you think it would be better to place a higher value adapter (QSA power thing conditioner) onto the (Dragon power cord) at the wall that then plugs into the Niagara or a lesser value from individual components that are plugged into the Niagara?

It just seems, the Dragon power cord has such an impressive plug, and with this adapter plug I will be attaching such a cheapo plug to it. Hard to believe it is a good idea and goes against my core belief.

I am also very curious about these things in general. As has been shown, it is a very cheap plug. I’m pretty sure these aren’t taken apart to be treated. So, there must be some external force that has been applied. Any ideas?

Synergistics’s claim to fame was their "Quantum Tunneling" is this a similar treatment? Or is it what looks like to be a tape on the plug the miracle?

ozzy