Anybody heard Krell SACD mkIII?

Hello Fellow Audiogoners.
Just trying to get some info on MKIII SACD Standard player and how it compares to previous models.Thanks.
overhang
Thanks Dave but as i understand the transport replacement requires at least a display change,new remote control and maybe something else.In his email Patrick says that some internal conversion of other parts is required for the un it to operate properly with a new drive.
Overhang, I think the whole matter should be transparent and stated on the web site and or in a written release/statement from krell through the dealer network! In any event, best of luck..I like the unit alot and I've owned a Levinson 39 and 390s, BAT VK-D5, MF A5, Sony SACD-1, 505 (yeah I had one and sold it to pay some bills), Wadia 851 and some other bottom end stuff.
I ended up getting a brand new Krell SACD Standard version 3 today. The transport is fast. Disc load is normal. Slight noises from the top of the unit but nothing to complain about. The blue and white display is beautiful and can be turned off. This player is many steps better than the MkII. I'm very impressed. It was worth the long wait. Thanks Krell!!! ;-)
I am waiting for my updated/repaired MKIII version from krell..should arrive Thursday. Joeyboynj, what exactly are the changes between the MKII and III versions other than the transport??