Anybody heard Krell SACD mkIII?

Hello Fellow Audiogoners.
Just trying to get some info on MKIII SACD Standard player and how it compares to previous models.Thanks.
overhang
Yes, I have no reason to believe krell will do anything to loose a very good, vocal customer! Walter is the customer complaint guy..readily available.
Talked to patrick at krell and recieved the straight info. Krell offers no upgrade path for the sacd std, only repairs. Depending on the version (Gen 1, 2 or 3), a transport issue may only be resolved by replacing it with the only transport available to krell at this time which happens to be the 505 version. Only the transport is offered as needed and is not considered an upgrade, simply a necessary replacement! Which, if any, of the aforementioned scenarios have occurred and under which extraneous circumstances, I have no idea. If in the future an sacd standard needs a drive fixed, and it is under warranty, it will probably be replaced by the 505 drive out of sheer necessity. One cannot simply ask krell to replace your functioning drive with the 505 as an upgrade. A 505 drive may be used if a fix or replacement part is unavailable to rectify the situation. Of course being in or out of warranty will complicate matters as it regards a charge for service...perhaps this is where the figures of $2k-$3k come in?? Anyway, that's the official word as conveyed to and interpolated by me. I look forward to having my player back and functional, regardless of drive! As for sonic differences between a 505 equiped unit versus a standard drive, non should be apparent, as it is only the drive itself and no other audio parts variances...the 505 may be quieter but it is still the same basic design and not exotic like the teac VRDS.
Thanks Dave but as i understand the transport replacement requires at least a display change,new remote control and maybe something else.In his email Patrick says that some internal conversion of other parts is required for the un it to operate properly with a new drive.
Overhang, I think the whole matter should be transparent and stated on the web site and or in a written release/statement from krell through the dealer network! In any event, best of luck..I like the unit alot and I've owned a Levinson 39 and 390s, BAT VK-D5, MF A5, Sony SACD-1, 505 (yeah I had one and sold it to pay some bills), Wadia 851 and some other bottom end stuff.
I ended up getting a brand new Krell SACD Standard version 3 today. The transport is fast. Disc load is normal. Slight noises from the top of the unit but nothing to complain about. The blue and white display is beautiful and can be turned off. This player is many steps better than the MkII. I'm very impressed. It was worth the long wait. Thanks Krell!!! ;-)