Amazon music vs Qobuz

I’m currently using Qobuz for streaming music. Amazon music is considerably less than Qobuz but I’m wondering what the differences are. Amazon goes on and on about commercial free music. Which makes me wonder how much is commercial free. Qobuz is 100% commercial free. 

z32kerber

Qobuz does sound better for the most part but Amazon sounds at least good and is cheap I subscribe to both to increase my selection of music.

@jond ​​@cptrips 

i remember seeing the ad campaign for Amazon music but didn’t pay much attention to it. Do you pay a separate subscription price or is it rolled up in you Prime membership?

It's $7.99 if you have Prime but that said I can't remember ever seeing a bill for it.

It’s just being charged to your credit card through your subscription. Amazon sneaky fuckers. 

So no one talks about Tidal anymore? I never liked it personally. I left it and when they asked me why online I said it was way too hip hop centric. I tried to sign up about a year later to check out the MQA and they would not let me on!! Lol.