Best Alignment Protractor?

What are the best Alignment Protractors?

rsf507

I currently own a Feickert and a Mint.  

The Feickert gets me quickly to where I can tweak by ear (and o-scope in my case) which is the final step in any alignment no matter how accurate.    

Mint's protractor based on perfect theoretical alignment is admirable but not as quick, as easy or better.

Sorry, but there is no single "perfect theoretical alignment." There are several well known alignment schemes. They even have names, and some are promoted by tone arm manufacturers.

None of them is perfect, as the alignment of all of them is wrong almost all of the time.  The issue come down to where you want your mostly misalignments to be.

@melm

You’re not wrong but "perfect theoretical alignment" to the scheme used by Mint. That is, overhang and zenith, compromise that it is. Once you’ve used a Mint you know the reference.

"'perfect theoretical alignment' to the scheme used by Mint" is, I'm afraid, an oxymoron.  There is so much misunderstanding about setting up cartridges that is only enhanced by such statements.

Mint probably uses one of the usual standards, Baerwald, Lofgren, Stevenson or whatever, but fails to note in its advertising what that standard is.  Reason enough IMO to stay away.  The popular ones have been known for at least three generations.  My guess is that they use the most popular one, Lofgren B.  It is used by most devices whether expensive or inexpensive.

@melm  

I used 

“Perfect theoretical alignment”  as meaning perfect overhang and zenith for the scheme used, knowing full well that the scheme is a compromise and not tracking perfectly at all places on the record.  No need to read more into it than that.  If you used a Mint you would realize the point.  The amount of extra work and time and frustration of the Mint yields no advantage.