Krell Fpb 300 engage capacitor for tube preamp

Hey guys
I bought a Krell FPB 300 to run my tube BAT Vk 30 preamp.
Does anybody have the instructions on how to engage the capacitors on this Krell amplifier to be able to run a tube preamp like this one.
ThanksRich

dilly3364

You don't have to use the jumpers, the problem was with a certain model bat preamp that put out too much DC. Most tube preamps don't do this.

Sorry for the Hyjack.  My last post reminded me or my time with Krell. I had an FPB 200 with Thiel CS6's with an Adcom GFP 750 pre and digital front end.  What a combination, WOW for Rock and Pop, yet it glared at me with Classical.  So, I got a California Audio Lab's tubed DAC. Oh, I became a tube lover from the first push of the play button.  Then came my first tube pre-amp and I became a tube "Slave".  Many years later, I have two systems, 200 miles apart: twice a year gear; VTL 450MKII's, B&W801S3's various front end gear.  I live "Off The Grid" with a Tubed Integrated Amp and tubed phono stage, DAC.  All those years and it's because of those jumpers on the internal right and left side, rear of that wonderful Krell Amp.