The Right Speaker Cables

Looking to try new speaker cables. I just tried a pair of Nordost Superflatline cables in place of my Blue Jean Cables. I found the Nordost more detailed which i loved but they didn't have the fullness that Bue Jean provides me. I find the Nordost having a leaner sound. My price range at this moment is around $500 for the pair. Suggestions on other cables I could try.

My System:  Amp - Parasound A21+, Preamp - Parasound P6, Phono Amp - Parasound JC 3 Jr, Turntable - MOFI Studiodeck with Ultra Cartridge, Streamer - Bluesound Vault 2i, Speakers - GoldenEar Triton One.R

derfman66

Buy these Acoustic Zen Satori cables.  They’ll give you everything you’re looking for in spades (pun intended).  They’ve been in my system for years and ain’t going anywhere soon.  Lots of natural detail/air, large soundstage with 3D imaging, and tonally rich and impactful.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649450127-acoustic-zen-satori-8ft-pair-new/

^^Agree with soix. Been using Satori for years with Parasound amps and most recently the JC5.  Also use all Acoustic Zen power cords. Extremely good cables at fair prices.

That pair on US audiomart looks perfect. I'd jump on that.

I will Highy recommend the Tellurium black ll speaker cable? This cable is so close on my Heimdall 2 speaker cables, TMR audio has it used less than $300.

Soix my recollection the satori is not even close on Tellurium black ll in my system.