Best way to keep REL sub from “hopping around” at high volumes

Hey folks, any “best practices” for keeping my REL sub in one place at high volumes?  It’s on hardwood (and/or tile), no carpet.  Besides using something sticky on the feet — like double sided tape, I can’t think of anything besides a brick on top, lol.    Anything that’s worked for you ?   Of course, only happens at high volumes, it tends to vibrate itself around a bit (nothing crazy),   Ideas?

Thanks, Jim

jhajeski

I have 2 SVS sb3000. There is no jumping around.  Look at my system.  I agree with @ghdprentice , something is wrong. 

Buy 4 2" Sorbothane 30 Durometer feet from.Amazon. Sorbothane is the real thing, no esoteric BS, its what is used for vibration control in all kinds of applications in all kinds of industries, because it works. 30 Durometer is the softest and works best in most audio applications. 70 Durometer is getting into the range of automotive suspension bushings and engine mount dampers.

Wow, it seems like you have your subs volume turned up too high! I have a REL T/9x , and even when I’m listening to the previously mentioned Dis is da drum, a very bass-heavy song by Herbie Handcock, it isn’t so dominant that my subwoofer has any movement.

make sure, doubly sure, that you have set it up correctly, follow rel's instructions step by step, to the letter

even on hardwood flooring, it really shouldn't hop around