Help! Trying to pick an amp/preamp for an Acoustat 1+1s

I am picking up a pair of Acoustat 1+1s and need your advise on powering them.

I would like your opinions on these:

Pass Lab 150 IN

Rogers High Fidelity EHC-100 K88

Synthesis Roma 510 AC Int

I am also interested in a VTL 225 but would need another preamplifier.

Thank you in advance,

fortepiano50

@atmasphere 

Put another way, many tube amps could probably play this speaker.

I’m glad you took the time to reply and explain on this thread. I wasn’t aware of the detail and insight you provided.  However, I know what I heard on numerous occasions with the Acoustat speakers and VAC Renaissance amplifier combination. Again, truly wonderful sounding music presentation.

Thanks to your explanation I have a better understanding of what I clearly heard. The comments regarding sensitivity measurements vs real world performance, makes sense. The room was spacious yet this pairing had no difficulty filling it with music.

Charles

@stratmosphere I'm going to move a tube amp into my second system room where I have some mature Martin Logan CLSs and see how it goes.  I hadn't really tried it before.

I'm going to move a tube amp into my second system room where I have some mature Martin Logan CLSs and see how it goes.  I hadn't really tried it before.

@carlsbad If you have CLS 1s you can do this easily. Any later version of the CLS is much lower impedance, so if you want to use a tube amp with them you'll need a set of ZEROs (www/zeroimpedance.com) otherwise you'll have no highs.

Thank you all for your responses.  I would especially like to thank Atmasphere 

for such a great explanation and Charles1dad for his experience with the VAC

70/70 and Acoustats.  

If I wasn't on a budget I would buy the Atmosphere M-60.

All the best