Snake oil of the year?

AQVOK Switch SE Audiophile High-End Network Switch Lan.  I think we are going to have some fun with this one, let it rip here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMFQ3YvR3Eo

Here is the product page.

128x128nyc_ben

The Fidelizer Etherstream network switch, which I have, definitely improves TV resolution-Its easy to see the difference .So it does "something" As far as audio is concerned I doubt if I could tell the difference.

Every component in the chain must change something -Its never benign 

All the switches are snake oil imo... if you have a good newtwork player that s all...

Sure there are 1s and 0s.  If somebody buys something and it works good for them.  Aqvox must sell enough to stay in business, for example.

But, good streaming requires proper streamer design, filtering for EMI/RF,,  linear power supplies anything to lower the noise floor.  You will here better sound. 

As it’s been written over and over here, there snd everywhere there are many variables in systems/rooms. 

With my gear I found the EtherRegen made a difference and the Jcat M12 more so.

Some of these “snake oil” solutions are actual tonics. 

I find it hard to take seroiuly folks who haven’t tried equipment they excoriate but haven’t used or been around. Ah the internet. 

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

Isaac Asimov

Many modern high-end digital processors or DACs take advantage of the XMOS xCORE-200 digital receiver. The xCORE-200 massively over samples all incoming digital streams and transfers them on to the I2S bus with absolute jitter free certainty. This technology has rendered most re-clocking and jitter reducing accessories obsolete.

Tech Blog: Using technology to upgrade Digital Signal Processing without added complexity or expense

Deer Creek Audio is an authorized miniDSP dealer