Snake oil of the year?

AQVOK Switch SE Audiophile High-End Network Switch Lan.  I think we are going to have some fun with this one, let it rip here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMFQ3YvR3Eo

Here is the product page.

128x128nyc_ben

Early this year, my Internet service provider came to my house to remove their old wifi router and put a pair of wifi mesh instead. When I tested my streaming, I am shock to notice a significant improvement in Sound Quality. Instanteously I love my internet service provider..LOL. It does not cost me any $$$$$. I also started to store music into Asustor NAS. And I do not listen to music via Tidal that much anymore (as before) as the music coming from my NAS are just awesomely sound wwith better dynamic, more open, loving the top end, more detail, vocals are warmer, liquid,  etc...I love it.

Recently I purchased an audiophile switch just to try out. And I noticed it did make my streaming sound a little bit better. Music are more focus and bass tighter. But a great improvement I see are my video quality from my cable TV and Android Box going into that audiophile switch. Not an expensive switch but made by those people who create ’Jay Audio" .

The Fidelizer Etherstream network switch, which I have, definitely improves TV resolution-Its easy to see the difference .So it does "something" As far as audio is concerned I doubt if I could tell the difference.

Every component in the chain must change something -Its never benign 

All the switches are snake oil imo... if you have a good newtwork player that s all...

Sure there are 1s and 0s.  If somebody buys something and it works good for them.  Aqvox must sell enough to stay in business, for example.

But, good streaming requires proper streamer design, filtering for EMI/RF,,  linear power supplies anything to lower the noise floor.  You will here better sound.