Looking at best option for 20-25k for DAC Streamer combo

I currently have Lumin x1 and looking to upgrade.  I’m thinking in the 20-25K range.   I don’t need a preamp since I have the CH Precision L1.  I’m considering DCS Bartok, Aurender A30, Esoteric N-01XD, Luxman D10X (SACD player with super DAC.  I like the idea of an all in one, but open minded.  I’d like to hear you thoughts and recommendations.

128x128tontoverde

Tonto, just curious but where do you feel the X1 is deficient or in need of improvement?

Post removed 

@tontoverde Also rereading your post, another option to consider if you like to spin discs is the T+A MP 3100 HV, which contains a trickle down of the reference DAC and streamer that I mentioned above with a high quality SACD transport. This unit has no preamp and retails $22,275. 

In your price range, check out Grimm Audio MU1 and AQUA Formula xHD + LinQ. I am currently using Merging Technologies +player ($14K). The +player is a Ethernet based DAC plus Roon Player and Core (no external server needed for Core) offers modular upgrades at your pace. Given your current system, Merging would be one of those end game DAC/Roon player, once you add external power supply ($9K) and clock ($19.5). Check out my ‘Digital’ system under my user name. Feel free to PM me, if you have any questions. 

Go for a MSB Discrete DAC with a Premier Power base and a renderer module. Great sound and reliability.