Who has heard and can comment on any of these brands??

Sound Kaos

Audio Physic 

Coherent 

Stenheim

128x128jeffseight

I have listened to Stenheim Alumines with an all C H Precision feed. The performance was among the best that I have ever experienced. The system was Lottery winner worthy. If you ever get the opportunity, treat yourself and take a listen. Cudos to Buff at Liquid Hi-Fi for allowing me a long listening session.

I had the Audio Physic Avantis for a time, the ones with the glass-coated cabinet panels. They were good in most ways but the cabinets were noisier than should be expected in $9K/pair speakers. They also seemed to have a null somewhere in the upper bass freqs. Aside from those issues they were excellent and attractive speakers. Maybe not so great a value though, because I actually prefer the Revel Performa3 F206, and now I prefer a pair of modded Tekton Lore Reference Bes to the Revels.

My journey has led me to realize just how much value there is in the DIY realm. If you’re handy with woodwork or know someone who is, you can build numerous speakers rivaling $20K/pair commercial models for <$5K.

I have the classic 30 with the black glass around the cabnet. A wonderful sounding speaker. Bass drivers are inside the cabnet and fire downward through the bottom.Three feet out from front wall gives fast tight bass response.