Whick system is better for 70K retail?

I was thinking of "ideal" systems for 70K retail and came up with these two:

1) EMM Labs DCC2/CDSD (20K) --> Lamm ML2.1 (30K) --> Avantgarde Duo (20K)

2) Audio Aero Capitole (8.5K) --> Conrad Johnson 17ls (4.5K) --> CAT JL-2 (12K) --> Wilson Maxx II (45K)

Assuming you have good power to them with good cables in a good room, I'm really not sure which one would be better. I have heard the first one at a dealer and it was incredible, the second one is just imagination. Any thoughts? Anyone lucky enough to own one of these?
delancey
Delancy, yes you are correct. I intended to state that I would swap the Duo's for the Kharma 3.2's.
For the same price or near it on Audiogon you can get C-J's Premier 16 LSII which was a mini-ART and far superior to the 17, Having said that, the only reason to go with the first is fewer components and easier matching IMHO
I'd prefer the second system with a CAT SL-1 preamp replacing the C-J.

Both the EMM and Duos are too overrated (actually, I think that they sound real bad).
I would take the system 1. with Emm labs and ML2.1. the Emm labs digital is as good as you can get, so does the ML2.1(in my opinion). I think vintage speaker like JBL or Tannoy would match with ML2.1 perfectly. Base on my experience at HE2005's Lamm room.