Whick system is better for 70K retail?

I was thinking of "ideal" systems for 70K retail and came up with these two:

1) EMM Labs DCC2/CDSD (20K) --> Lamm ML2.1 (30K) --> Avantgarde Duo (20K)

2) Audio Aero Capitole (8.5K) --> Conrad Johnson 17ls (4.5K) --> CAT JL-2 (12K) --> Wilson Maxx II (45K)

Assuming you have good power to them with good cables in a good room, I'm really not sure which one would be better. I have heard the first one at a dealer and it was incredible, the second one is just imagination. Any thoughts? Anyone lucky enough to own one of these?
delancey
I don't know, I figure if you don't have LP's already it's best just to stay with digital. The first system with EMM has SACD ability.
Ok I'll bite...I'd lean towards system number one, BUT, I would go with the M1.2 or M2.2 and put the extra 10k into the Kharma sub. Factor in a few more bucks to wire it with Kubala Sosna cables and you've got a system to retire with. By the way I've heard this system at CES and thought it was one of the best in the show. Better than the big Kharma's and ML2.1s in my opinion.

I must admit I've never hear CAT amps and have limited experience with CJ.
Dlwask, I assume you mean to also switch the Avantgarde Duo's with Kharma 3.2RMe right? I'm not sure the Kharma sub would be much with the Duo's....I know the show setup you mean and it is very good.
Personally I don't think the CJ 17Ls is capable of truly world class sound. I think if you could find a few more bucks to get a better pre than the 17Ls is would be a major improvment. The Capitole can run direct, but should sound better through a top level pre such as CJ ACT 2 or VTL 7.5. It might be thought to forget the pre altogether and go with some really great racks like Grand Prix and some nice power cords, might get you futher in sound than using a pre with the Capitole.