Help finding a subwoofer

I want a subwoofer that meets the following criteria.

1. 12 inch driver max size. Or 8 inch driver plus passive driver. Or 10 inches driver.

2. Android or IPhone or iPad app to change settings anytime I want.

3. Speaker high level inputs.

Please if you know any let me know.

System is for music primarily movies completely secondary. I really have two systems that can use the sub(s). Main drivers do not go low. On set is Cain and Cain single Ben with Fostex 8 inch driver. the other Martin Logan Motion 15, these are nice small speakers that Are not expensive.

Thanks for your contributions

alanpiga

While the Nuprime ST10 seems promising it does not include DSP and adding it would increase the cost. The only option that sticks to my mind though embarrassed am I  not to remember manufacturer less model # is above 3 grand. It would be educationally at least interesting to know of any or some in exsistence if there are units for bass management…that would add another set of cables… Looks like an interesting amp, any comments on use as mains full range in your system that you would like to share? Thanks for your post ieales

I think there are a couple of amps that cost less than 500 us $ with bass management. What’s interesting is that I could have a cabinet built in my destination and reduce freight expense. I will eventually relocate and could reduce weight this way. I would need plans though.

Actually, you'd probably be shopping a two channel pro audio amp with onboard DSP. The outboard clutter of another component and the extra cabling? 

You'll be missing out on the current flexibility of a remote controlled subwoofer and EQ presets.     

I have a cheap subwoofer now. The receiver has subwoofer output and I think that unless the receiver is playing a source with subwoofer code there will not be line signal coming out through the subwoofer line output. Which just make me reaffirmed on the believe that speaker level input in a subwoofer plays real dividends and afford flexibility. I am saying this because I feel I require speaker level input but see a lot of recommendations for subs without speaker level inputs. Now my receiver also has preamp out I am just not sure yet if this works concurrently with all speaker outputs active.