Help finding a subwoofer

I want a subwoofer that meets the following criteria.

1. 12 inch driver max size. Or 8 inch driver plus passive driver. Or 10 inches driver.

2. Android or IPhone or iPad app to change settings anytime I want.

3. Speaker high level inputs.

Please if you know any let me know.

System is for music primarily movies completely secondary. I really have two systems that can use the sub(s). Main drivers do not go low. On set is Cain and Cain single Ben with Fostex 8 inch driver. the other Martin Logan Motion 15, these are nice small speakers that Are not expensive.

Thanks for your contributions

alanpiga

Today I threw out a Storm iii and a Stadium iii. The worse part is that Rel do not share schematics. Although one does not have the mind to do so, one should make sure that the manufacturer does, so that one (subwoofer) has a future. To me, shame on Rel. One GOOD reason to avoid.

Doyle3433 thanks for your comments, is the sealed box sound more detailed than the ported one? I tend to think that a more detailed sound would please me.

i am a diehard rel user... they are wonderful subs

but it is true that older models can have their plate amps fail, and the current ownership of the company (john hunter et al) is happy to strand the owner of the older models when that happens ...

be that as it may, it doesn’t take away from the superb musicality and quality of the subs and how they help systems sound truly wonderful

Today I threw out a Storm iii and a Stadium iii.

If the drivers are still good AND you can retrieve, you can remove the amps, fabricate a filler [or just add external connectors] you can use a 2ch class D* and DSP to blow the doors off the REL amplification.

Ported speakers are sub-optimal in many areas: phase coherence, impedance, port huffing... I'm not sure I ever heard a pair I liked.

[* I have a 150W NuPrime ST-10 listed on US Audio Mart that I used for woofer amp in my triamped mains. Other amp options abound.]