Which Transport or CD Player?

Looking for a great CD playback solution and considering:

1. Pro-Ject CD Box RS2 T

2. Jay's Audio CDT2-MK3

Other options: Denon Anniversary Edition DCD-A110 or Marantz SA-KI RUBY CD Player.  These each have a DAC so could be a plus or minus...another DAC to play with but a compromised transport.  I currently have a Border Patrol SEi dac but not married to it.  

Anyone compare these?  Looking for recommendations.  Thanks

mdonda

@charles1dad 

Would be really great to hear both, but unlikely.  Do you use the I2S to connect to your DAC?  

Hi,

I use SPDIF RCA cable, only choice with my minimalist designed /built Japanese DAC. But as I mentioned previously, splendid sound quality! Problem with Is2 is there are multiple proprietary designs. From my understanding, Pro-Ject is only compatible with its sibling products. 
Charles

I went with the Jay's...my audio buddy bought the project and on his 3rd unit..junkass build quality compared to the Jays

Yes I bought the cdt2mk3...did I do a shoot between the two players,?...no ,wasn't any reason to do one..the project is junk..did you read what I wrote?he's on his 3rd unit as r he first he was sent had issues...sorry you can visually see without plugging them in which is the better unit.