Help finding a subwoofer

I want a subwoofer that meets the following criteria.

1. 12 inch driver max size. Or 8 inch driver plus passive driver. Or 10 inches driver.

2. Android or IPhone or iPad app to change settings anytime I want.

3. Speaker high level inputs.

Please if you know any let me know.

System is for music primarily movies completely secondary. I really have two systems that can use the sub(s). Main drivers do not go low. On set is Cain and Cain single Ben with Fostex 8 inch driver. the other Martin Logan Motion 15, these are nice small speakers that Are not expensive.

Thanks for your contributions

alanpiga

Yate, with your SVS SB1000pro can you use the app for frequency response when you make the high level connection? soix makes a good sugestión that you may not be able to use on board DSP and high level connections.

I believe my Cain and Cain have just one resistor at input.

If one has a couple of subs in stereo a y cable splitter is not needed. Thoough I have read that both subs work with The sum of left and right signal to be able to cancel nods.

And a powered sub must deal with the amplifier to driver interface correctly.

Another part that makes me a total ignorant in the subject ask the question is how the input of a subwoofer is able to deal with signals from all amps in a high level input, does it not make a difference to the sub the differences in amps current, impedance tabs?

@alanpiga  the PB2000 to me is better musically. It just breathes and has such a presence. Makes sense, the box is huge by comparison, as is the driver. Funny thing is the internal amp in the micro is more powerful. I have read that folks seem to like the SB2000 more for music, reportedly faster and more musical likely due to being sealed as opposed to a ports on the PB.

Couple of variables to me that could be in play is my two rooms are quite a bit different. The basement room has loads of room treatment. Corner foam, stand alone traps and about half the back wall covered in acoustic foam panels. Living room is smaller and has no treatment at all. I think if I could have a bigger sub box in the living room I would have gone with either the PB2000 or the SB2000.

Here's a negative comment about REL subs: I use 3 from the same era, 2 Q150s and a Q108 MK2, and REL will not repair them...no no no. I inquired about this and they stated to me in no uncertain terms...no. There ya go. I still like RELs though and would buy a new one if needed.