Zu Dirty Weekend 6 went on sale today

The good folks at Zu certainly know a thing or two about creating hype around new products. The Dirty Weekend 6 went on sale this morning. It was positioned as a first come first served release with a November delivery. I bought a pair with the "supreme" upgrade. A little risky buying without hearing them first, but I figure I can probably unload them if they're not to my liking, since they'll probably sell out. Any thoughts on these or Zu in general for that matter ..

128x128davidrolon

@lak 

Congrats!  Super interested. I was on the fence about springing for the union.  I am loving my DW6 Superfly. Def let us know what you think. 

@lak 

please do post a follow up on the Union 6 Supreme. I am interested in them, thinking they would be a good match with my room and electronics (posted here) Thank you in advance for your time!

@bourbonkernel ​​@moofoo: I'll definitely post my impressions in this forum as soon as I receive the speakers and give them some break-in time. Jim at Zu Audio said although the speakers had 300 hours of break-in time, the silver internal wire will probably need some additional time.

BTW moofoo, your (posted here) above is not working. I did look at your systems, which system are you thinking about using the Union 6 Supreme in?

Sorry I was not clear in my comment. My “posted here” meant posted on Agon, not embedded within the comment. If purchased, the Unions would be used with with the Audio Mirror mono blocks. My cartridge is now the SS Paua. Look forward to your Union comments! Thx!