Right match

I had m8s500 power amplifier I bought m8 preamp the sound is horrible I thought it was the right match what preamp can I buy to match the amp.i had it connected to an integrated amp and the difference was huge but im looking for the right preamp to match the m8s500 power amp

Thks

rucan65

Break in wont fix what you’re describing. Have you read the manual? Have you contacted the dealer or seller that sold you this preamp to attempt to troubleshoot it over the phone?

Something is wrong, they should be a great match.

who did you buy it from?

definitely get maker's customer service involved, 

Yes they try to troubleshoot over the phone they told to give it more hours and should fixed tge issue. But I'm hopping they are winning time in case of a return 

Lose the TT for now. Try another source. A tuner or CD player, anything. (Or maybe you've already done this)You would know right away if it's bad. I've bought two brand new pieces of gear and both were doa. It's just a minor inconvenience waiting on the new shipment. 

I haven't use the TTyet just the cd I know is only 6 hours abdvwas told that it will improve after 50 hours bit they probably winning time in case of a return but I see with few more hours the outcome