Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

I’ve been away from Audiogon for a few years, but I’m back (at least for now). Curious to see what the level of conversation is like these days. I’ll be switching from discussions of all things vinyl to discussion of music available in digital files, since that’s what I’m listening to these days.

Playing on my system today has been the newly released Billie Holiday - Lady in Satin in Pure DSD256 from HDTT. I’ve been in heaven over this release!

Transferred from a 15ips 2-track tape. Sounds terrific!

Download here. Review here.

We had a Vangelis night last night... after a warm-up with Claudio Arrau's Beethoven cycle, and EMI Beethoven early quartets (to warm up the system), we started with China, (Japanese pressing with obi), then moved on the Antarctica (also Japanese pressing.)

We had a transcendental evening. As my friend said afterward (yes, a FEMALE AUDIOPHILE!), "I was listening not just with my ears as it's with every audio gear I heard so far, but listening within my body..". My other friend (yes, ANOTHER FEMALE AUDIOPHILE!) was just giggling, and she said that the images the music conjures are just so powerful...

Sorry for shouting, but I highly suspect that two female audiophiles in a session deserve a big shout out. ; ) > -- <