Clearaudio Concept and Audio Technica AT6006R tonearm lifter???

I have good and bad news.
Just took delivery of my new Audio Technica AT6006R arm lifter. Took maybe 45 minutes to install, quite a bit of adjustment to get it right. The good news, it works great, looks great and built quality is impressive. 
Now the bad news. The Concept table offers little space between the platter and bottom plate of the tonearm assembly, it fits but it puts the 6006R trigger antenna over the record by about 1/4". So getting the record off the
platter requires some finagling and so far considerable patience.
Will I keep the 6006R lifter? Probably with reservation, I need something to lift the tonearm. 
So, Concept owners thinking about a tonearm liter, you've been warned. Not sure any of the more expensive lifters will do any better.
If you have come up with a better solution, please respond.  
markj941
I use the Q UP, and although ‘fiddly’, it works, and only costs less than a 1/4 of the AT. Of course it’s hard to believe the Q UP costs as much as it does considering it’s build. 

I always look at the AT lifter as a replacement, just for looks and build quality alone, but the OP makes an interesting point about a possible lack of location not to interfere. I can see where that could be an issue. The Q UP is already fairly tight in its placement on my table, and is much ‘thinner’.
I purchased my AT from Knight Sound & Lighting for $116.10 delivered.
I looked at the Q-up and the built quality and performance is really not even close to the AT. Like I said in the original post, The new 6006R AT functions as smoothly as any of the high dollar offering, but at $116.10 delivered it's very hard to equal. 

@markj941 I read your post when I first ordered my Clearaudio Concept Wood for my second setup since I really like the AT6006R Tonearm Safety Lifter on my VPI Prime Signature TT. Once I got the Clearaudio I took measurements of my lifter to calculate if I could place it between the tonearm shaft and the tonearm lift bridge... I was not 100% sure but I ordered the additional AT6006R anyway... Well, I got it today, and although it took a couple more measuring steps than my first one, it works perfectly well... Not only that but it barely changes the simple aesthetics of the Concept... is almost hidden. Let me know if you want more pictures or advice on how to install,  Maybe the basic guidance is that you don't need any of the extension pieces (you can build a stylus cleaner with those extra pieces and blue putty on top) and, the trigger/antenna goes a 1/16 inch under the lift bridge. 
Let me know how it goes!!!

There can be a need for a bespoke fit base to be produced, where the base enables a Tonearm Lifter to be positioned in a manner where it does not encroach the space required for other functions or allow for an adequately secured placement.

It is best to stick with a Lifter, as there is additional piece of mind to be had knowing it will remove the Styli from the Groove. 

The Q-Up will definitely not fit.

@markj941 , this is a very common problem. Your best approach is to raise the lift as high as possible so that with the lift cocked it just barely clears the tonearm. This raises the trigger as high as possible making it easy to slide the record in under it. You will notice that records with a tight spindle hole can be tough to get off the table. I suggest a spindle hole drill. 

In my experience, the best lifter out there is the Little Fwend. It is much better made than the others and the lift post cross section is square so the lift does not rotate around. They also make a special base for Technics turntables that fits in tight spaces and allows more adjustment. I use it on my Sota. 

The Tru Lift has a trigger that will not overlie the platter but otherwise is not a good design without modification. The post cross section is round so it can rotate. The lift platform is metal. The tonearm will slide easily on it. What happens is the lift picks up the arm and the antiskating force causes it to slide backwards off the lift. If the turntable is still running the stylus lands back in the groove and the arm then gets trapped against the elevated lift. Yuk!  My own fix for this problem would be to mark where the tonearm contacts the lift and grind a notch at that point the tonearm can land in. Another approach would be to tack a thin strip of 100 grit silicone carbide sandpaper to the underside of the arm with double sided tape creating a high friction contact point.