Audio Technica AT-120E experience

Hello,
I recently found an Audio Technica AT-120E at a good price, so I bought it for my new JMW-9 signature (second) armwand. I have to say that I'm quite impressed by this cartridge. For only about 65 bucks, it's impressed the heck of me. For comparison, I have a Dynavector DV-20XH on the other armwand. I haven't done any direct comparisions, but I would say that I like them both a lot, and they have very different characters. The AT is brighter, but the dynamics are almost indistinguishable, with the Dynavector having a slight edge in that category. Again, very impressed.
I wonder if my phono amp (EAR 834P MM only version) likes the AT better, because of the higher output?
I would like to hear from anyone else who has heard this cartridge, along with recommendations for other cartridges that take the general sound of the AT-120E and take it to the next level.
Cheers!

Tom
tfkaudio
i have experience with a slightly different cartridge in the audio technica family (i think 1 model up) the 440MLa... using this now on my linn axis with akito 2 arm... excellent. definitely like it more than some pricier cartridges i've used on the deck, quite clean and doesn't editorialize too much (which may or may not be a good thing depending on your deck). i would say on something like a linn lp12 with a linn arm, this could be the perfect low cost match (i would probably go with this over a dyna 10x5 in that context even)...
I bought one last year for a system I put together for my 14 year old son, putting it on a Pioneer PL-12D turntable. It is a very good cartridge, especially, as you point out, for the money.

The new AT 440 MLa is supposed to be a very good cartridge as well, and available for not much more money (around $90) with a line contact stylus-that cartridge might take the strengths of the 120E and add a bit more refinement without moving too much away from the AT "house" sound, which from what I've read (and heard with the AT 120E) leans more toward the lively and exciting. I use a Denon 103R in my own setup and can't really justify spending much more on a cartridge.

The 120E is a real steal for $60.
I'm using the 120e on a Technics SL 1200 M3D w/KAB Fluid Damper & Mat and am very happy with the setup. It absolutly beats to hell a Grado Black ($40). I find it very neutral.