Basic switch....should I upgrade?

I'm using a D-Link switch into a EtherRegen (with an AfterDark PSU & Clock) via a Signature Ethernet Cable. Coming out of the EtherRegen I use a basic fiber optic cable into my streamer. (All connects/cables not mentioned are upgraded.)

Simply put, should I upgrade the switch or does the fantastic EtherRegen clean up the switch's audio shortcomings?

Please don't tell me to get a TT!  

128x128wsrrsw

@lollipopguild  -  I have not tried Eno but I have Muon and do not think it is analytical.  I actually have two!  Rich at Network Acoustics could help you with differences. I do not use fiber.  I would have an EtherRegen in front of both, but I only have one!  I have swapped it back and forth and I can hear the difference for the better with the ER in front of the Muon filter.  Plus I need a switch to go to my Apple TV, so the ER does that on the A side as well.

@antigrunge2 ​​​​@wsrrsw ​​​​​@jerrybj - after many emails with Marcin at JCAT, I have ordered an M12 switch with four of their 1m cables.  One to my Modem, one to my Nucleus+, and one to each of my audio room cables (family room and basement),

This will replace my Silent Angel Bonn8 switch.  Oh my I can't wait!  Ken

@fastfreight Welcome to the M12 KoolAid club. I also had a lot of back and forth emails. Marcin’s English is excellent. What did you do for power? You saved a few hundred USD as the Euro is sluggish  

My unit should be here in two-three weeks.

The old D-Link seems like decades ago.

The EtherRegen will get placed into a whole house “B-” system.

@wsrrsw  Exciting yes!  I hope it is worth it.  Yes Marcin's English is so good it made me wonder if I had the right guy!  :)  I have an HDPLEX linear power supply with two outputs (two rails I think)  One powers my Nucleus+ and the other powers my switch.  Marcin first recommended I put the M12 directly in front of my Auralic Streamer.  But when I clarified that I already had a switch where I needed a switch, he recommended putting it there - connecting my modem to my Nucleus and my two audio room runs.  I will need to connect the M12 using their special cables to my longer runs with two of their NET Isolators.  My longer runs to each room are standard Amazon Cat 7 cables.